Angry Orchard to Release a Boozy Ice Cream
The Hudson Valley's favorite cider is about to get better.
According to Delish, Angry Orchard is going unfiltered this holiday season. By that, I mean they are releasing a brand new ice cream with Tipsy Scoop called #GoingUnfiltered. The ice cream is vanilla blended with Angry Orchard's latest unfiltered cider. It also has brown sugar, cinnamon, and caramel apples.
Sadly, this ice cream will only be available in New York City. It will be available at the Tipsy Scoop locations in Manhattan and Brooklyn. However, it can be ordered nationwide online, according to Delish. This flavor will only be available for a limited time, so get it while you can.
Listen to Afternoons With Taylor weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your Now 97.7 app. Connect with Now 97.7 on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Where in the Hudson Valley Should 'A Quiet Place 2' Be Filmed?
- What Is A 'Garbage Plate' And Why Doesn't The Hudson Valley Have Them?
- Hudson Valley Schools Dominate As Best in New York
- The 10 Dumbest Laws in NY
- Ulster County Chocolatier Makes The World's Best Chocolate