Fatal Plymouth Fire Caused By Wood Stove
Monday’s fatal fire at a Plymouth home was started by a wood burning stove used to heat the residence. The Chenango County Sheriff’s Office says an autopsy found that Debbie Pfeiffer along with her 10-year-old daughter Amber Morrow and her one-year-old son Benjamin Pfeiffer died of smoke inhalation. The family was living in a camper on a property in the 500 block of German Hollow Road. A Plymouth Fire Department tanker truck rolled over on its way to the scene injuring two firemen.